The SCP software requires a licence to work. Several situations may give rise to this prompt:
- If you’re running a trial version of the software, you may receive this message when the trial has expired.
- You may also receive this request if you’re using a time-limited licence that has expired.
- The software may be unable to contact the licence server, or the licence has been revoked/cancelled.
- You will get this error if you are trying to run an un-licenced copy of the software.
If you are sure that your licence is up to date, please contact us. When you contact us, please send us the following information:
- If known, your licence key.
- The email address that your licence key was sent to.
- Windows Version.
If you wish to buy a licence for SCP, please contact us.