Have a question? We’re ready with the answers.
Search our FAQs below, or if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, get in touch.
About the courses
- What languages are your courses delivered in?
- What time zones are your courses in?
- What do I need for your courses?For all of our courses you will need the following:
- A laptop, PC or tablet with a microphone and camera. This is so you can ask questions and interact with the group throughout the course. It’s not essential but it always makes a great course when there are lots of questions!
- A Zoom account
For any course which focuses on spring design with our software, you will need:
- A PC with Windows 8 or higher to run our software
- SCP with the correct module(s) for the course. If you do not have SCP you can get a trial here
If you have SCP but not the correct module(s), please get in touch. We can make any missing modules available to you for the duration of the course. If you are unsure about what you need, please get in touch.
- I am an IST Member, how do I get my discount?
- I don't have your software but need it for one of your courses.You can download a free trial of SCP to use whilst completing the course. The trials are valid for seven days and we recommend installing SCP a day or two prior to the training so you can ensure you are ready for the course.
If you have already had a trial but need a renewal for a course, please get in touch.
- Do you record the training sessions so I can watch back at a later date?Yes, we record all sessions. Links to the videos will be distributed after each course and will be available to watch for two weeks after the course.
- I booked on a course but I can't make it, what can I do?You can cancel your booking and get a full refund up to ten days before the course.
If your cancellation is within ten days of the course it is non-refundable and non-transferable. We will send you the recording from the session to watch back, so you don’t miss out.
- Do you provide personalised training?Yes, we can tailor any of our courses to suit your business needs.
Our in-house professional training can be constructed from any parts of the standard courses and our tailor-made courses can incorporate any, all or a mixture of the modules, as well as elements from your own product range and commercial needs.
- Who can attend a course?Attendees can be from any company, anywhere in the world. They are usually either spring manufacturers, design engineers or end-users of springs.
If you need a course that is not open to other attendees, we recommend looking at our tailored training. These are run by the same tutors but can be built to your requirements and are private to your company.